Ready to start your food drive?
The five Hopelink Food Markets collectively serve thousands of families and individuals each year. During the holidays and winter months, we provide a growing number of families with traditional holiday staples in addition to the usual core foods we provide.
By hosting or taking part in a food drive, you help ensure our neighbors have access to healthy, nutritious staples as well as seasonal foods that help maintain their traditions.
What items should you collect?
- Canned meals
- Canned meat (tuna, chicken, etc.)
- Healthy cereal/oats
- Fruits & vegetables
(canned, fresh or frozen)
- Grains (pasta, rice, quinoa,
- Soup and broths
- Non-dairy milk – shelf stable
(oat, almond, soy)
- Cooking oils
- Salt (bulk okay), brown and white sugar, and flour (no bulk please)
- Baby items (squeeze food
pouches, wipes, formula)
- Hygiene items (feminine products,toothpaste, toothbrushes)
- Paper items (toilet paper,
- Household items (Clorox wipes,reusable bags)
- Cornbread, stuffing,
and gravy mixes
- Cranberry sauce, canned yams,
and pumpkin puree
- Canned fruit for pies
- Cinnamon and marshmallows
Hopelink is here to support your drive!
Tips and resources
Download our drive kit for tips and resources to guide you through hosting your drive.
Need drive supplies?
We have collection sleeves and crates, posters, and more to help make your drive a success. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-869-2440 to request items.
Spread the word!
Download our media kit to access drive flyers and digital assets such as logos, images, or banners to help with your social media posts.
Thank you to our partners