Hopelink has formed an exciting partnership with WorkSource Washington to help support those seeking employment. WorkSource is a network of organizations focused on helping job seekers find rewarding employment, education, and training opportunities. WorkSource is the state’s one-stop workforce development system that supports those looking to excel and grow as working professionals.
Through this partnership, Hopelink now has a WorkSource Connection Site at all five of our centers. These sites are separate workstations within each center that offer:
- A computer with direct access to the WorkSource Washington website.
- Easy-to-use instructions on how to navigate the website.
- Hardware and software to print materials and stream training videos.
- News about job posting, hiring fairs, and other announcements to keep job seekers informed of career growth opportunities in their community.
- Staff support to help job seekers create a WorkSource account, complete WorkSource orientation online, search job listings, and much more!
There are no eligibility requirements, and the program is free of charge. Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Email HEP@hopelink.org for more information.