If you are having problems applying for a job on our job site, please try the following steps.
Four Step Application Process:
- Page 1: Posting and basic information
- Page 2: Upload your resume
- Page 3: Cut and paste your cover letter
- Page 4: Confirm your information and print if desired; then click finished
Be sure your resume document is closed when you try to upload it.
Sometimes there are hidden conflicts between your computer’s software and web browsers. Try accessing the link using a different web browser. Some common choices are:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
Your file may be saved in a format that our system does not accept. Try saving your resume in a different format, like PDF, or one of the following acceptable formats:
- doc, docx, txt, pdf, gif, htm, html, jpg, rtf, wpd, wps
Try saving your resume in a different location – on a flash drive, on your desktop, etc…, and upload from there.