To register to attend a Hopelink Market, please call (425) 869-6000 to schedule a quick, easy phone appointment. While you are waiting for your enrollment appointment, you can still receive food.
What to Expect During Your Visit
- Our volunteers and staff can answer any questions you may have.
- There will be a line to get inside, but we guarantee the same quality of food will be available for every shopper! If the line is too long, you can come another day.
- Follow the arrows to enter the market and get checked in.
- Remember to bring your reusable bag with you.
- Each shopper will be able to spend 15 minutes choosing the food and items that are right for them. Limiting shopping to 15 minutes per shopper will allow us to keep the line moving for everyone.
- Please limit market shopping to one adult from your household, when possible, to reduce crowding.
- Shoppers are welcome two times per month.
- Shoppers can only shop for their household, not for neighbors or friends.
- While visiting our markets, masks are strongly encouraged but not required.
- Please practice social distancing as best you can, and allow 3 feet between you and other shoppers.
- Canned Fruits & Vegetables
- Fresh Produce
- Paper Products
- Peanut Butter
- Refrigerated Dairy Products
- Tomato Products
|*New* Redmond Market Hours of Operation
||1 - 4PM
||10AM - 3PM
||1 - 4PM & 5 - 7PM
||10AM - 12PM
Market will be closed on the following days:
|Feb. 20 | May 29 | June 19 | July 4 | Sept. 4 | Nov. 23 & 24 | Dec. 25
||Closed all day