The Transit Benefit is managed by Navia Benefits
- For employees with a status of 30 or more hours per week.
- Available the first day of the month following a two month waiting period.
- For the Employee only.
The GoNavia Transit Benefit allows employees who commute to and from work to receive pre-tax funds to pay for their work-related mass transit or carpool expenses.
- Eligible expenses include Transit passes, Fare cards, Vanpool costs and Ticket books.
- For 2018, the IRS pre-tax limit for Transit/Vanpool is $260 per month.
- GoNavia Transit Benefit summary
How to Place Monthly Orders
- Login to the Navia Benefits website (www.naviabenefits.com), select the “GoNavia Commuter Benefits” link and follow the prompts to place your order.
- All orders and changes must be completed by 11:59 pm PST on the 20th day of the month prior to the month you would like to receive your benefit. You may opt out of any month you do not want to receive the benefit.
- Funds are loaded to a Navia Benefits Card (MasterCard) before the 1st of the next month. Use your Navia Benefits Card to then purchase a transit pass, fare card or ticket book at any vendor that accepts MasterCard.
- If you indicated ‘Yes” for vanpool while ordering, a paper check will be mailed to you.
- GoNavia Sign-Up Instructions - Learn how to register online and place monthly orders.